Wednesday, July 23, 2014

|| That's a wrap! ||

Yesterday I completed my last treatment in my series of chemical peels at The Body's Edge.


If you've followed my previous posts then you know that manager and master esthetician Krista Quintana has been getting me ready for my wedding day.  Twenty-four days to go!



She taught me a lot about my skin, products, and what was needed in order to achieve the glow and fresh look I was hoping for.  She'd tell me when we could go a bit stronger with the peels, and when we needed to stop.  She was always sensitive to what I was doing each week, and how much down time I'd have or not have.  Yesterday my skin was a bit sensitive and while it didn't feel differently to me, she would tell me how it was looking as we went, and when we were done, based on what she saw.  

Each time I went in it was a cozy and relaxing experience.  I learned I'm pretty tough.  Despite a [very slight] sting that went away quickly, I was never in any kind of pain.


While she said I might peel a little more on this last treatment, my peeling with the other two were never anything that interfered with daily life.  A little flaking, but nothing that kept me from wanting to be in public.

In the end, taking away a very positive experience, knowledge, and the following products:

AHA Accelerator Glymed Plus to help with cell turnover.  PCA Skin face wash.  Three PCA Skin lotions, ReBalance, Silkcoat Balm, Soothing Balm [obsessed with the last one].


I can't tell you how many complements I've been getting on my skin these days! This was not always the case over the course of my life.  I've worked so hard on it, so this is all very exciting to me!

I have had quite a few friends text or write wanting to know more, with questions not only about my personal treatments, but what other treatments are offered as well.

Signature facial [60 minutes] $55
Express facial [30 minutes] $40

Chemical peel $65
3 Treatment Series $165

DermaPen Microneedling $159
3 Package Series $399

Tinting
Eyelashes $15
Eyebrows $12

Spray Tan
Individual session $25
3 Package series $60

M'lis Body Wrap
Single $75
3 Pack $200

Laser Treatments 
Laser Lipolysis Treatment $99 Per Treatment
Sauna Add-On (30 Minutes) $30 Per Session

There's so much more to learn on joining Club Edge for deals on treatments, payments, and more.


I'm really going to miss going in and getting pampered on a regular basis.  I'm definitely going to make the time post-wedding to keep up with facials, future peels, learning about products [my favorite], and general maintenance!

You can find Krista and The Body's Edge in Sandy, Utah and on the following social media sites.

Tell her I sent you!

Website
Facebook
Instagram
Krista's Instagram

Thanks for reading,

Deena Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment