Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Got Beauty! BTS - Pops Box & review!

The Got Beauty gals and I have been following each other for quite sometime, and we've had a collaboration on our to do list.  Last month, we finally got the chance when they asked me to model for the new Pops Box! BTS glimpse. 

The team was hilarious, professional, and super talented.  It truly was one of my favorite shoots.  It's a blast when everyone knows just what they want, want they are doing, and are able to move quickly and effortlessly.  That was the case with our collaboration.

Of course it's a plus when you love the hair and makeup looks you are shooting, and I honestly did. I keep trying to recreate that hair!

I felt comfortable, beautiful, and I had fun.  I can only imagine that if you take a trip to Got Beauty in Sugarhouse for a service (hair, nails, skin, waxing, airbrush tanning, bridal party, etc.) you'll feel pampered and gorgeous.

I couldn't be happier with the way the Pop Box cover and how-to pamphlet inside turned out.  Take a look below!

*more after the pics*








Not only did they include an interview with me on their GB blog, they sent me home with a bag full of goodies, and a Pops Box!  There are too many items to mention individually, but I wanted to list my favorites, and tell you my thoughts on the Pops Box.


Favorites:  Batiste dry shampoo in cherry.  I hadn't used dry shampoo before and I've been curious.  My hair is pretty dry naturally, so I don't need to wash it often.  I like the idea of a shampoo any time, any place since I'm not a big hair washer, but do work out and sweat regularly.  Bumble & Bumble spray chalk in blush, a new line of products for skin I wasn't familiar with previously called Dermalogica, including skin perfect primer, spot concealer, masque, cleansing solution & smoothing cream.  A mini hair straightener for travel or bangs, and of course with my upcoming wedding, a pair of pink knee-hi's that say bride! 

Everything can be found at the shop.  

The Pops Box:  Inside is a vibrant orange lipstick called tequila sunrise, gold lip gloss to add over the top or to wear alone, light peach blush/eye shadow, samples, a coupon, and the how-to book.  

I thought it was lucky for me that the colors happened to be similar to what I always choose to wear anyway.  Warm tones look best on me, and of course I figured that's why I was modeling for this specific color palette.  What surprised me, however, was on the Got Beauty Facebook page were pictures of women of various skin tones from blonde to african american and guess what? The colors looked good across the board! The subtle peach is perfect for spring and I've been using it both as eyeshadow and blush daily.  Nights out on the weekends I've also been using the tequila sunrise lipstick, which happens to be my favorite item in the box.  The shade is bright and bold, and I'm a fan of a bold lip color.  It also meets the two requirements I look for in a lipstick.  The color lasts, and it doesn't dry out my lips! 

I love when I can strongly recommend, and to a large audience.  The cost is $19! Get it here. Or take a trip to the sugarhouse shop! 


Thanks, Got Beauty! Can't wait to work with you all again!

GB Website 
GB Facebook 
GB Instagram 


Thanks for reading, 

Deena Marie 


No comments:

Post a Comment