Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

"And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been” 
-Rainer Maria Rilke

All is new. With a new year comes a fresh start and the chance to begin again. Rebirth and reinvention are essential through life, so what better way to express all of the above than with a new blog? This one will let you in on the ins and outs of my life a lot more. I'll be posting a weekly entry (at least) accompanied with pictures! This is the place for me to tell you about current and upcoming projects, give you sneak peeks into what I'm up to, and let you in on where I'm currently shopping, dining, and exploring in Salt Lake City. I'll also tell you what I'm reading, watching, listening to, as well as who/what's inspiring me at the moment. I'm excited to shout out my favorite artists, hairdressers, makeup artists, designers, photographers, and so much more here, too!

Want me to review? Interview? Test and blog about a product? Email me!

For those of you who've been loyal followers of my blog The Shapeshifting Poet that digs a little deeper with posts full of emotion, poetry and insight, don't worry! It's not going anywhere, and I'll still update there as well. This is the place for fun, short and sweet, yet still personal. Interactive, and inclusive.

Over the weekend I did my first photo shoot of the new year. It was also the first shoot I've done with my boyfriend! My mom is a photographer, owner of Lauren's Photography and shot us in Pepperwood. Pepperwood is a gated community of huge, beautiful homes in Sandy, UT. My aunt lives there, so we shot around outside of her house. It was freezing, but worth it. I love the results.  

Like what we shot? Want to inquire on availability and pricing? 
Send a message on Facebook!

And don't forget to subscribe / follow by email over on the right!



 







Instagram
Twitter 
Facebook


Thanks for reading!

Deena Marie

1 comment: