Monday, January 13, 2014

American Hustle Style

It's almost time to start thinking about spring wardrobes, but it's still cold out! And faux fur coats are so hot right now! Thanks to American Hustle, I don't think this trend is going anywhere for awhile.





Everything comes back again, which is why I have a hard time getting rid of things.  I had an awesome black shaggy faux fur in high school.  Wish I had it now.  Over the years I've built up a mini collection.

I'm so excited about my newest addition.  I'll tell you right now that I never buy super expensive things.  I'd rather spend less, so that I can buy more.  Most of what I own comes from Forever 21, Target, and the occasional piece from Urban Outfitters.  Yup, you heard me.







You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to find a gorgeous faux fur, or spend hours scouring thrift stores.  I've compiled a list for you from the places I shop below, including the one I'm wearing.



Forever 21
Disco Doll Shag Jacket 
$62.80




Be Seen Shag Jacket
$64.80



Urban Outfitters
Ladakh Pieced Faux Fur Jacket
$159.00




Urban Renewal Cropped Faux Fur Coat
$89.00


Target
Xhilaration Faux Fur Vest
$29.99




Thanks for reading! What's your favorite trend of the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment