Sunday, November 23, 2014

Trolley Holiday!

When was the last time you went to Trolley Square? It had been awhile for me, and I was so glad to be invited to a blogger event last week that reminded me all over again how cozy and charming it is.  Really, there's nowhere else like it in town and I was reminded that it has it's own appeal, so different from the newer shopping centers that have popped up in town.

It reminds me of being little and shopping at the holidays with my mom.  It's changed over the years, but still some old favorites (Desert Edge, Cabin Fever, Tabula Rasa) remain.

We started with dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory.  I had chicken alfredo, followed by their super tasty spumoni ice cream.



During dinner I chatted with some of my favorite fabulous ladies in the local social media / tv scene.

 
Chelsea Nelson Knezic of Heartbeat Nosh 

Brooke Graham Hackett and Brittany Graham Haslam of KUTV2 and Twin Tested 

Kori Laurel of Korilaurel 

And so many more! You should have seen this table of beautiful, well dressed, smart and self made women.  These events are incredible to be in the midst of that energy alone! 

And when dinner was over, my husband came to meet me and it was time to shop! We went to just about every store before we were able to decide what was coming home with us that night.  

Here's a sneak peek of what we ended up with: 


Some just for me, some just for him, and some for the both of us.  I have so much more to tell you about each item, the customer service, and who has what at Trolley Square.  

But you'll just have to wait a couple of days for the next post! 

One last thing, Trolley Square is decorated so beautifully for the holidays.  My love didn't even hesitate when I asked him to hop in a Christmas selfie!


More places we should find each other:

Instagram
Facebook
Fan Page
Twitter 
My personal blog 


Thanks for reading!

Deena Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment